This soup is filling, delicious and easy to prepare. It can be served to children over 1 year of age.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 pcs squash
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- Some fresh parsley leaves
- ½ celeriac
- 1 tablespoon rice
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 liters water
1. Finely chop the vegetables and boil them for 30 minutes.
2. Add the rice and boil the soup for another 15 minutes.
3. Cut the squash into cubes and add them to the soup.
4. When the squashes turn soft, add the yogurt and sprinkle on some salt and the finely chopped parsley leaves.
5. To make the soup even tastier, you can add an egg to it.