We could think that the door of a shower cabin is one of the cleanest spots in a home, as it is constantly washed. This is a big mistake, as shower gel and shampoo residues can stubbornly stick to plastic and glass doors, not to mention lime scale, which appears fast and sticks to the shower interior because of frequent contact with water.
If you rarely clean the shower stall, the following method is for you. With its aid, you can get rid of all impurities without scratching surfaces.
Plenty of greasy residues, soapy deposits and lime scale cover the walls and bottom of the shower stall, which harbor lots of bacteria. With the following simple mixture, you can maximize the efficiency of cleaning.
What you will need
- ¾ cup concentrated dishwasher
- 1 cup vinegar
- a spray bottle
1. Pour the ingredients into the spray bottle and shake well.
2. Spray the mixture on all interior surfaces of the shower stall and leave on for 1-2 minutes.
3. Rinse with hot water and then wipe the surfaces dry with a paper towel.
4. Use a paste made from baking soda and lemon juice to dissolve and remove more stubborn residues.