Try this recipe – it is very simple and delicious!
- 500 ml kefir
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons oil
1. Pour the lukewarm kefir in a bowl, add the sugar, flour, salt, baking soda and the egg, and mix until smooth.
2. Add enough flour to obtain a thick batter.
3. Add the milk to the batter in a thin stream, then add the oil and mix thoroughly.
4. Fry the crepes as usual. Enjoy them with chocolate or jam, or with salty fillings such as mushrooms and cheese.