This cake doesn’t require special ingredients and is very straightforward to prepare. Yet, it is so delicious that one may become addicted to it!
- 3 eggs
- 130 g white chocolate
- 130 g cream cheese
1. Melt the chocolate over a steam bath or in a microwave oven.
2. Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
3. Break the eggs and add the yolks to the cheese mixture.
4. Whisk the egg whites until hard and add them to the rest of the ingredients.
5. As shown in the video, line up the cups and line them with baking paper. Fill the cups with the cheesecake dough.
6. Place the cups on a baking tray and pour about 1 cup (200 ml) of water into the tray.
7. Bake the cakes for 30 minutes at 160 degrees in a preheated oven.
8. Turn off the oven, but leave the cakes in the oven for 15 minutes more.
9. Take the cakes out, allow them to cool and then carefully remove them from the cups.