These tricks will be of great help in the kitchen; here’s how easy it is to make whipped cream in a jar, peel an egg or prolong the shelf life of raw eggs.
1. How to remove strawberry leaves with the aid of a straw;
2. How to take out an eggshell from a bowl full of raw eggs – you just have to moisten your fingers with water and touch the shell – it will stick to your fingers immediately;
3. Pour coffee in an ice cube maker and place it into the freezer for a strong ice coffee;
4. You can use a Keurig or a Nespresso to make hot water for tea or porridge;
5. You can peel a kiwi in seconds using a spoon;
6. In a jar, add sour cream, liquid cream, vanilla and vanilla sugar. Screw on the lid and shake for a minute to make whipping cream;
7. If you would like to preserve the creaminess of ice cream, cover it with a napkin before freezing it;
8. You can also place the ice cream container into a sealed bag and then into the freezer for the ice cream to remain creamy;
9. You can use pliers to squeeze all the juice out of a lemon;
10. You can extend the life of eggs if you seal them with a layer of coconut oil before refrigeration;
11. Wrap a beverage bottle in a wet paper towel before putting the bottle in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process;
12. Fill the ice cube tray with fresh herbs and butter, water or oil, freeze and use the cubes whenever needed.