Coca Cola has proved to be very efficient in household chores. Here is a list of 19 practical uses of this popular soft drink.
1. Coca Cola removes grease stains from clothes and other textiles.
2. Coca Cola eliminates rust spots; dip a piece of cloth in Coke or use a sponge or tin foil to remove rust.
3. It eliminates blood stains from clothes and other textiles.
4. It cleans off oil stains from car surfaces.
5. It cleans off burned food from stoves; soak the burned parts in Coke first.
6. Coca Cola removes coffee and tea stains off mugs.
7. It cleans car batteries. All you need is a small quantity of Coke.
8. A well known fact among Coke distributors, this drink also cleans car engines.
9. You can clean antique objects with a little Coke. Old coins will shine like new.
10. It cleans ceramic surfaces very well. Pour some Coke over the stained surface, let it work for a few minutes, and then wash it off.
11. It helps removing chewing gum stuck in hair. Soak hair in a cup of Coke, let it work for a few minutes, and then watch the gum melt.
12. Coca cola removes stains off Chinese glass.
13. You can clean your swimming pool with this drink. Two liters of Coke are sufficient to clean a whole pool.
14. You can remove or subdue the color of dyed hair using Cola Zero.
15. You can remove marker stains from carpets and rugs. Apply some Coke, and then rub the carpet or rug with a cloth dipped in soapy water.
16. Cola cleans toilet as well.
17. Coca Cola helps removing paint stains from furniture. Rub the stains with a cloth dipped in Coke.
18. Coca Cola kills slugs, snails and other molluscs.
19. Coca Cola cleans chromium-covered objects very well.