In this video you will learn 10 unexpected ways of how to use apple cider vinegar.
1. To clean wood surfaces and restores their shine
Take a cup of vinegar and mix it with 2 cups of water, then add two tablespoons of olive oil. Soak a cloth in the mixture and apply it to wood surfaces. This treatment will totally change the look of your furniture.
2. To remove grease
Simply pour vinegar into a spray container and spray it on the greasy surface.
3. To kill weeds
Mix well one portion vinegar with two portions water and pour the liquid over the weeds.
4. To relieve cold and dry cough
Mix well a glass of vinegar and a glass of water and gargle with this mixture for 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove foot odor
Spray vinegar mixed with water on your feet as soon as you remove your shoes to get rid of the odor.
6. Get rid of bad breath
A half cup of vinegar mixed with a glass of water will do wonders for refreshing your breath.
7. Drinking apple cider vinegar in small amounts, mixed with some lemon juice helps the digestive system.
8. Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a skin tonic for oily skin.
9. It soothes irritations and kills fungi. It can also be used on scratches to prevent infection.
10. It removes dandruff.