Since ancient times, sauerkraut juice has been highly appreciated because of its amazing medicinal properties. Sauerkraut juice is a great drink that detoxifies and provides the body vitamins to the body.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should drink sauerkraut juice:
• Sauerkraut juice is rich in phytonutrients, which have the property to fight free radicals that cause cell damage.
• Sauerkraut juice stimulates the body’s ability to eliminate accumulated toxins and thus it prevents certain diseases such as pulmonary, colon, stomach and prostate cancer.
• The juice of cabbage contains lactic acid, a highly effective detoxifying substance for the colon.
• Sauerkraut juice is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and it can prevent and treat arthritis and other degenerative inflammatory diseases.
• Sauerkraut juice works wonders for people suffering from asthma and bronchitis, due to its ability to stimulate the healing of the respiratory tract.
• Sauerkraut juice is an excellent choice for people who suffer from stomach ulcers and diverticulosis, and it cures digestive problems in general.
• Suflorafan found in sauerkraut juice is a substance that kills bacteria which cause peptic ulcer (Helicobacter pylori). Also, sauerkraut juice prevents and treats gastro-esophageal reflux.
• Sauerkraut juice contains a very important element for maintaining general health called glutamine, an amino acid important for a healthy digestive system. In addition, sauerkraut juice contains iodine and chlorine, two very important elements for protecting the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Sauerkraut juice stimulates and balances the immune system and promotes T cells; it also supports the body in treating allergies, due to a substance called histidine. Glucosinates found in sauerkraut juice stimulate the immune system.
• Sauerkraut juice lowers cholesterol and has a detoxifying effect on the liver. A Japanese study showed that people who ate sauerkraut juice drastically reduced levels of bad cholesterol (LDL).
• Suflorafan found in sauerkraut juice is one of the most important substances in the fight against cancer. In addition, sauerkraut juice is very rich in iron.
• Sauerkraut juice helps slow the conversion of carbohydrates into fat and thus helps you get rid of extra pounds.
• Eating sauerkraut juice helps your body assimilate nutrients much faster. Absorption time is reduced from hours to less than 15 minutes.
• Red sauerkraut juice contains high levels of essential fatty acids Omega3, which have the property to reduce levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. Sauerkraut juice helps prevent cardiovascular diseases and strokes.
• Sauerkraut juice contains large amounts of magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium and other nutrients.
• Sauerkraut juice contains vitamins A, E, C, K and vitamin D. It also contains almost all the B complex vitamins, including folic acid.
• Women who consume sauerkraut juice five times per week show a 70% lower risk of developing breast cancer.