A very efficient agent for mold removal found in most households

If we don’t use some effective technique to get rid of it, mold can be a source of severe problems. Besides causing a pungent and unpleasant smell, mold can trigger allergic reactions, breathing problems, itching of the eyes, a stuffy nose and throat ache.

Mold is caused by a fungus, which needs to be destroyed entirely as soon as it appears. There is a very efficient solution for mold removal, which can be made from a substance that is present in most households – hydrogen peroxide. Another great advantage of this substance is that it costs way less than special preparations advertised and sold in stores.

Hydrogen peroxide is also suitable for removing sweat stains. Take a spray bottle and fill it with two parts hydrogen peroxide and one part dishwashing liquid. Shake well and then spray the mixture onto the sweat stains. Leave it on for half an hour and then rinse the piece of clothing in cold water.

Hydrogen peroxide can also be used to disinfect toothbrushes as well. Dip the toothbrushes into a small amount of hydrogen peroxide and then rinse them out well.

Back to the removal of stubborn mold – pour some hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle and spray it on moldy walls and corners. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wipe down the surface with a dry, clean cloth. Mold will disappear without any trace. For this purpose, it is recommended to use 3% hydrogen peroxide solution, which can be purchased from any pharmacy.

LOVE THIS? Get more stuff like this IN YOUR INBOX! Join Us on Pinterest



Share this post

PinIt
submit to reddit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

scroll to top