Making a nutritious salad with detoxifying properties can be a very good choice at the beginning of the spring.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 6 tablespoons buckwheat, soaked overnight
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 celeriac
- 1 red beetroot
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash Himalayan salt
- Ground savory to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste
- Wash, clean and grate the vegetables
- Cut the onions into Julienne strips
- In a glass bowl, mix the vegetables and add the rest of the ingredients, leaving the buckwheat for the end. Wash and strain the buckwheat before adding it to the mixture.