Carrot juice is the richest source of vitamin A, and it is very easily assimilated by the human body. In addition, carrots contain vitamins B, C, D, E, G, and K.
Consuming carrot juice is one of the best possible ways to detoxify the body. The molecular structure of carrots is very similar to the one of human blood; therefore it is absorbed instantly by human body cells.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of consuming fresh carrot juice:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Purifies the blood
- Reduces arterial tension
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Destroys free radicals
- Prevents eye, neck, amygdala, sinus and respiratory organ infections
- Helps in ameliorating and maintaining the bone structure of the teeth
- Helps in conditions such as dry skin, dermatitis, and skin spots
- Prevents cancer
- Prevents and treats ulcer
- Prevents heart diseases
- Nourishes the optic system
- Stimulates lactation
- Combats anemia
- Helps losing weight
In consequence, whether you want to have a detoxifying cure or simply consume carrots regularly, you will be the winner.