The liver performs over 500 functions and it may be forced to work beyond its normal capacity day by day. An unhealthy diet, smoking or a chaotic lifestyle and other bad habits all affect the liver in an adverse way. This organ is also sensitive to stress and metabolic dysfunctions; even obesity or a drastic diet upset the liver. This time, we will suggest a drink that detoxifies the liver and stimulates the regeneration of the hepatic cells.
Who is this juice recommended to?
- persons who consume alcohol daily, regardless of what kind of alcohol it is
- women who take birth control pills
- sick persons who are undergoing a long term treatment
- persons who undergo a treatment with antibiotics
- persons who are overweight
- persons with liver and gall bladder problems with preventive purposes
- persons who suffer from sleep disturbances or insomnia
- persons who are under physical or mental strain
The recipe for the juice
You will need a juice maker or a blender.
Ingredients for a daily dose
- 1 fresh red beet, peeled
- 2 peeled kiwi fruits
- 4 carrots
- 1 cup of walnuts
The juice is consumed fresh daily, in between meals. It can replace one of the daily snacks, and it has to be consumed within one hour.
This cure should last for six weeks. It can be repeated three times a year.