Juicy and perfumed, peaches are very rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They are recommended by nutritionists and physicians, especially because their health benefits are often neglected.
Let’s see why it is good to enrich our diet with this summer fruit.
- It protects the health of the eyes due to its rich beta carotene content.
- It protects the skin from solar radiation and helps it to maintain its elasticity and glow because of its vitamin C content. Peaches can be used in a facial mask as well.
- It is ideal in weight loss diets, as a peach contains only 65-70 calories.
- It fights cancer, according to recent studies.
How you can eat peaches
- By themselves, after washing them thoroughly.
- Cut in slices, with some lemon juice
- Dipped in boiling water, so the skin is easily peeled of, in fruit salads and other desserts.