Fluffy pancakes with chocolate, honey, walnuts and bananas are difficult to resist for sure!
- 2 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 200 ml milk
- 50 g chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- crushed walnuts
- butter or oil to cook pancakes in
1. Mix and melt the butter and the chocolate broken into small pieces over steam, and let the mixture cool.
2. Sift the flour together with the cocoa, the baking powder, the baking soda and a sprinkle of salt.
3. When the butter and chocolate mixture has cooled, add the eggs one by one, and then add room temperature milk and the flour mixture. Leave the mixture to sit for 20-30 minutes.
4. Cook the pancakes in a buttered or oiled pan.
5. After you have cooked all the pancakes, spread honey on them, place a layer of sliced bananas among them, and sprinkle them with chopped walnuts.