- 250 g mascarpone
- grated peel of 1-2 oranges
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur or juice
- 150 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 150 ml cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 16 pieces ladyfinger
- 50-100 g chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a pan at low heat and set it aside.
- Mix mascarpone with orange liqueur, grated orange peels and 50 ml orange juice.
- Whip the cream with the sugar and add it to the mascarpone mix. Move half of the mixture into another bowl and mix the chocolate into it.
- Grab a deep tray or small containers if you want to prepare individual servings. One by one, dip the lady fingers in the remaining 100 ml orange juice and place them at the bottom of the tray or the small containers. Spoon a layer of white cream and a layer of chocolate cream on top; add another layer of ladyfingers soaked in orange juice and so on. There should be a layer of cream on top. Store the tiramisu in the fridge until serving time.