In his writings, Vadim Zeland demonstrates that in this world events take place in an infinite number of dimensions, and at the same time he is certain that every person creates his or her own reality by projection. This means that richness, health, happiness and all other good things are chosen, not received.
If this is so, how is it possible to become happy, rich, healthy and wise?
1. Learn to be happy in all circumstances: if the weather is bad, if you are stuck in a traffic jam, if you have problems, learn to think of the advantages that these unhappy circumstances can bring you – and soon they will benefit you in reality too.
2. Once you stop simply wanting things and will start to desire them powerfully, you will obtain them.
3. The most difficult thing is to learn to wait and keep your calm, and focus on the thought that you are in control of the situation
4. By demonstrating your dissatisfaction with a situation or accusing the government, football judges, weather, colleagues, neighbors, relatives and so on if you are unhappy, you show the world an ugly image of yourself, and you will get the same image back.
5. Being yourself means that you accept yourself with all your shortcomings. Accepting that others are different means that you free people up of your expectations and don’t project your wishes upon them.
6. Your own reality is shaped by the desires projected by your mind: whatever you design mentally, you will see being realized in reality. The problem is that most people do the exact opposite: they design what they see and conform to reality instead of shaping it.
7. Miracles will happen only when you destroy your stereotypes and will think of the outcome instead of the means by which you may achieve the outcome.
8. If sometimes you feel that you are not from this world or that something is wrong with this world, you are almost awaken – which is wonderful.
9. If you project stubbornly your own desires and take steps towards your goal, the reality sooner or later will line up with your desires. Not only you depend on reality, but reality depends on you too – the important question is, who has the initiative.
10. You should never be disappointed with your life. You mustn’t think that your life is a failure, regardless of your age. In this life nothing happens without a reason, and everything can start afresh in any moment, in any conditions and circumstances.