Homemade chocolate is a dessert that is very simple to prepare. Can somebody resist enjoying a bar of homemade chocolate with raisins and rum?
- 300 g sugar
- 100 ml water
- 100 g butter
- 250 g powdered milk
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- shredded coconut
- Sift the powdered milk. Soak the raisins in rum for 30 minutes.
- Boil the water and sugar for 5 minutes; stir frequently.
- After 3-4 minutes add the butter and stir until it melts. Then add the vanilla and stir again.
- Add the powdered milk and stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Line a cake pan of approximately 20 cm in diameter with a baking sheet. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth out the top.
- Sprinkle the raisins onto the top of the mixture, and slightly press them into the cream with a toothpick. Then, sprinkle the shredded coconuts on the cream, too.
- Allow the cream to harden for about an hour. Cut it up into individual servings, and refrigerate it.