The following delicacy is called Parmesan – garlic monkey bread in the original recipe. Those who are fans of salty snacks, garlic and cheese will sure love it.
- 1 package frozen biscuit dough
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons ground Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian spice mix
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cheddar or any other strong cheese
Defrost the biscuit dough and place the pieces side-by-side into a round pen. Leave a bit of space between the biscuits, as they will grow during baking. Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl and pour them onto the biscuits.
Bake the biscuits in preheated oven until they turn golden brown. They can be served with tomato-basil sauce.