Many people never smoked a cigarette and still have problems with their lungs; others have been smoking for 45 years, and even after this long period their lungs still work well – resistance varies from person to person. In the following I will reveal some tips on how you can clean out your lungs in only three days.
– Two days before the detoxification process, it is necessary to eliminate all dairy products from your diet. The body needs to get rid of toxins accumulated from milk products before lungs can be cleaned.
– The day before the cure drink a cup of herbal tea before going to bed. This will release toxins from the intestines. The lungs should not be overloaded with the hard work of any other body part during the purification process.
– On the first day of detoxification, squeeze two lemons in 300 ml of water and drink the mixture before breakfast.
– Also on the first day, at 10 am, drink 300 ml of grapefruit juice. If you do not like the taste, you can replace it with pineapple juice. These juices contain natural antioxidants that improve the respiratory system.
– Before lunch, drink 300 ml of carrot juice. Carrot juice helps to alkalize the blood during the three days of detoxification.
– In the evening you need to drink 400 ml of juice rich in potassium. Potassium acts as a tonic for cleaning. Before going to bed, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice. This will help fight bacteria in the lungs that can cause infection.
These juices need to be consumed for 3 days, except for the last day, when, before going to bed in the evening, make an infusion of 10 drops of eucalyptus oil, over which you pour 1 liter boiled water. Make infusion, inhaling and exhaling deeply 15-20 times.
During this period, you must take care of your body and exercise regularly.
- A 20 minute warm bath each day will help the body eliminate more toxins through sweating.
- After this three-day cure, your lungs will become healthier and cleaner, and you will find your breathing will become easier.