• 35 ounces crushed biscuits
• 25 ounces mascarpone
• 3-4 tablespoons of 3 in 1 instant coffee
• 2 packages vanilla sugar
• 3-4 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
• rum or rum flavor to taste
• 12 tablespoons powdered sugar
• for the covering : grated chocolate, granulated sugar, sugar or cocoa powder
Mix the cream cheese with the crushed biscuits, the powdered sugar, the vanilla sugar, the coffee and the rum flavor.
Shape balls from the mixture, and then roll the balls into cocoa and powdered sugar, regular sugar, grated chocolate, or granulated sugar. Store the balls in the refrigerator until serving.
You may use less icing sugar if you don’t like your desserts too sweet, or you may use cappuccino instead of coffee. Also, you can cover the balls with a mixture of birch and cane sugars.