Mushrooms are considered super food, and you should include them into your diet as often as possible. Put them on pizza, in soups and in omelettes. If you eat steak, you can use mushrooms as a side dish.
Mushrooms are fascinating and they are really a super food for the following reasons:
1. Mushrooms and people contact the same infections from the same microbes, but mushrooms have become resistant to these infections by producing some special compounds necessary to destroy pathogens. When we eat mushrooms, we can also benefit from these compounds.
2. Like every other super food, mushrooms contain micro and macro nutrients that benefit every system in the body.
4. The hats of mushrooms develop during the last stage of the life cycle of mushrooms, and they only exist for several days. The magic of mushrooms happens underground, in many complex stages. In the last stage, the magical, medicinal and nutritious mushroom appears in the form we eat it.
5. It is preferred to cook mushrooms in order to fully benefit from their nutritious qualities. If you want a natural multivitamin, you should consume mushrooms. This supplement should contain every part of the mushroom, the hat, the stem and the spores, grown and picked in the healthiest way possible.
6. What are the benefits of consuming mushrooms? It supports the immune system, energy, libido, memory, nervous system, heart, lungs, lymph system, blood circulation and many others.