Fruit and vegetable juices bring variety to any diet. Consumed for breakfast, juice gives a great boost of energy to start the day – probably even more than coffee – and it speeds up metabolism too. And this is not all! Take a look at why it is worth drinking fruit and vegetable juice.
1. It is a great source of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals
Fruit and vegetables are full of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals our body needs every day. The simplest way to consume these is to make a fruit blend containing several kinds of fruit and vegetables that you can sip during the day.
2. Fruit juice is an excellent way to consume the recommended daily fruit servings
If you are bored of eating fruit, make a blend out of different kinds and flavor them according to your taste. You can take a bottle of homemade juice to your workplace as well, to enjoy it during the day. Combine the fruits in many ways to create a world of different tastes!
3. Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juice is tastier and healthier than any store bought juice
Why would you buy “100%” fruit and vegetable juice from the store, when you can make them at home? In this way, you know exactly what you have put into it, and avoid buying juice stored on shelves for a long time that may contain coloring, preservatives and flavor enhancers. Make them at home, and your body will notice the difference.
4. Homemade juice is low in calories
It is the best breakfast and snack, as it fills up our body with energy, being low in calories at the same time. Of course, this is not true about every kind of fruit, but you can pay attention to that.
5. Fresh juice fills the body with energy, calm nerves and are an excellent addition to many cures
6. The body can process liquid nutrients much faster than solid ones
7. You can vary and mix fruits and vegetables as you like
You can innovate and experiment as you prepare the blends the way you like them. This way, you can make homemade juice exciting and impossible to get bored of.
8. Homemade fruit and vegetable juice doesn’t contain additional sugar, coloring agents and preservers
This is not true about store bought juice; you know what you added to the juice you have made at home, and you sure give it to your children with a better conscience as well.
9. You can prepare juice fast with a suitable device
It matters what device you use to make your fruit and vegetable juice. Fruit centrifuges heat up the juice because of their high speed rotation, therefore juice loses some of its vitamin and nutrient content. On the other hand, EuJuicers have a low speed rotation, by which they preserve vitamins and minerals. Besides, this solution is more efficient in squeezing out the juice out of fruits and vegetables.
10. Juice helps losing weight and are perfect for persons of any age
Because juice is easier to digest than solid fruits and vegetables, your metabolism will speed up, and you will lose weight faster. In a detoxifying cure, juice will make miracles, as you will be full of energy, and will feel great both mentally and physically.